*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
We’re looking for problem solvers to identify, action and execute to drive step-change growth across all current and future georgraphies.
Reporting directly to the VP Marketing you will be responsible for driving strategy and execution as well as building and leading the team to accelerate growth through customer acquisition, activation and retention. Areas of focus are;
- Create and lead the member marketing acquisition strategy in developed, developing and emerging markets.
- Accelerate member acquisition through current performant organic channels.
- Activate and prioritse performant paid media channels and campaigns, creating leading performance marketing strategies.
- Monitor trends to identify growth and marketing opportunities, developing member acquisition strategies, and evaluate financial impact and performance.
- Priority over acquisition. Improve activation rates > increasing ARPU allowing us to increase acquisition efforts.
- Create and lead the member marketing activation strategy in developed, developing and emerging markets.
- Oversee retention marketing strategy to increase the member lifetime value.
- Increase member reverification rate.
- Ensure those members who do graduate to our graduate proposition (GRADLiFE) are engaged.
Capability management & KPI responsibility
- Own delivery of Member acquisition, activation and retention strategy
- Develop and execute Marketing plans influencing input metrics to achieve Company output metrics - Members, Penetration, Engagements and Daily Active Members %
What we need from you
The situations that an individual entering the job should have experienced or, at least, to have had some exposure.
- Managed multi million dollar budgets across markets and channels.
- Deep eCommerce experience and understanding of trends.
- Start up and scale up experience.
- Management experience.
- Experience in managing a P&L
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools
- A strong understanding of the marketplace dynamics and how to drive growth
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Remote working within the UK (infrequent travel to hubs for meetings required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.