UNiDAYS, the world’s leading Student Affinity Network, gives brands the power to establish lasting relationships with the global student community.
UNiDAYS developed its real time, student verification technology in 2011 and has since expanded and strengthened its verification capability into 114 countries, giving UNiDAYS brand partners access to over 192 million college and university students across the globe.
Through the UNiDAYS Student Affinity Network, brands have access to the most complete set of integrated marketing solutions available, to understand, connect and drive value from the student audience. By combining UNiDAYS verification technology and marketing solutions, brands can easily expand their student program into new territories.
UNiDAYS is a daily destination for students to engage with brands across online and offline. As a brand partner, the UNiDAYS Student Affinity Network and integrated marketing solutions will make it possible for you to. attract, engage, convert and delight Gen Z college and university students around the world.
In the role of New Business Manager Germany, you work within the EMEA New Business team to win new partnerships in Germany. These relationships will then be managed by a Customer Success Manager and Strategic Account Manager.
You will act as the UNiDAYS solution sales consultant, leveraging our core solutions to develop and sell effective student specific go-to-market strategies for potential premium/enterprise level partners and businesses. You will become fluent in how to sell the UNiDAYS proposition and demonstrate how partners can unlock the value of students through adoption of the UNiDAYS affinity model. You will develop forward looking proposals that run over a six to twelve month life cycle that support our partners needs in connecting and marketing to Gen Z students.
Once a solution is defined, you will work with the Customer Success Manager to onboard and manage the partner, and this relationship will transition to being managed by the Strategic Account Manager.
This is a quota holding/sales role and is commissioned on additional revenue generated.
In addition you will:
- Generate new relationships through the UNiDAYS solution set
- Target high value partnerships that currently sit outside of our existing portfolio
- Generate revenue towards a defined quarterly quota established for revenue earned from across our our product suites
- Be an expert on the UNiDAYS value proposition, our solution set and how to position our solutions appropriately to the market and potential Partners.
- Have a deep understanding and excitement for how to connect and market to Gen Z/Students.
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media, with a proven track record of successfully selling into the German market
- Fluent in both English and German.
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving, insights/surveying, philanthropic marketing, and retail/in-store experience.
- Experience selling to C-levels and VP’s that hold brand and advertising budgets.
- Experience with partner/agency/alliance management, business development and negotiations
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities
- Ability to travel
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- LOTS OF CAKE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.