Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher-converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top-of-funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest-growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta, and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator, and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake.
About the role:
The role of Revenue Operations is to deliver visibility across the entire revenue team, improve efficiency across the revenue process, drive revenue predictability, and achieve revenue growth. We are seeking a highly analytical and process-driven Revenue Operations Analyst to be the first member of this team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing processes, systems, reporting, and planning for Mutiny’s Sales and Customer Success teams, working closely with leadership from Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, and Executives, alongside Mutiny’s Head of Revenue Operations.
Here are some things you’ll do in the next 18 months:
- Develop and maintain Sales and Customer Experience dashboards, reports, and KPIs to track performance and identify trends.
- Collaborate with and provide recommendations to senior leadership on Sales and Customer Experience process optimizations and growth opportunities.
- Develop and administer forecasting models in Clari for new, expansion, and churn ARR.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, and Finance teams to improve pipeline management and forecasting accuracy.
- Manage relationships and systems with key third-party vendors and service providers such as Salesforce, Chilipiper, Clari, and related consulting agencies.
- Work with Finance and Business Operations in annual planning to inform compensation plans, target setting, and headcount requirements for Sales and Customer Experience.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, or related fields.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, and Product teams.
- Experience with Salesforce, Clari, and other GTM tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high-growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high-performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand, and customer experience.
What you’ll get out of it:
- We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest-growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male-to-female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining a diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity, and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote.