Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first global mental health solution to offer employees access to one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources for their emotional, professional, social, financial, and physical well-being needs—all within a single platform. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 330+ global companies like Lyft, Electronic Arts, Pixar, Clif Bar, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status.
We tripled our headcount in 2021 and as a hyper-growth company with a fully remote workforce, we prioritize our people-first culture (winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021). To protect our culture and help our team stay connected, we require overlapping hours for everyone. While many roles may function from anywhere in the world—see individual job listing for more—team members who live outside the Pacific time zone must be comfortable working early in the morning or late at night; all full-time employees must work at least six hours between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time each workday.
We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission. An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about a role, we'd love to hear from you!
Modern health is looking for a highly organized and savy Content Production Coordinator to join the Content Operations team. This role will support the Content development, production, and publishing process. Operationally, this role will support the admin, production, and publishing functions of Modern Health’s Content Studio across all teams. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, organized, and approaches tasks in a structured manner.
This position reports to the Head of Content Operations and will work cross-functionally to support all content products on both client and community teams. A background in video production, digital publishing, or a related field is recommended.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do -
- Support the build, maintenance, and automations of all content tools, resources and databases
- Organize, upload, and publish content manually onto web and mobile app platforms
- Manage the schedule, tracking and reporting of content launches across all content products and platforms
- Maintain and organize the content archive and image library
- Collect, analize, and report on content and provider feedback
- Support the resourcing, vetting, and booking of independent contractors and production companies
- Track and submit content expenses, invoices, and reimbursements
- Coordinate equipment and inventory orders, tracking, and shipments
- Coordinate audio and video pre-production timelines, documents, bookings, agreements, and permits as needed
- Support the development of content processes, resources, and documentation
Who You Are -
- 2+ years of content and video production experience
- Post Production and digital content publishing experience is a plus
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You are comfortable working across multiple technical systems
- Passionate about the mental health space and how localized experiences can reach more people and help create meaningful change in their lives
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (Modern Health offers 100% coverage for employees and 75% of dependent insurance premiums)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!