Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a Partnerships Manager to shape and drive our Partnership Program. In this highly visible role, you'll report to and work alongside our Head of Partnerships and own the day-to-day management of our partners and their clients – acting as a liaison between Modern Health and a targeted group of innovative and passionate benefit consultants and brokerage firms. You will be responsible for identifying new partnership opportunities, nurturing existing high-value partners, and representing Modern Health as a leader in the industry to positively impact the lives of millions. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, relationship-oriented, and mission driven.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Support the growth of Modern Health by driving qualified opportunities from Referral Partners to the Sales team
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence for ease of doing business.
- Implement marketing campaigns that generate demand & awareness, effectively leveraging referral partners as lead generation engines
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
- Serve as the executive mapping and day-to-day contact from Modern Health to executive-level stakeholders at our partners
- Work closely with our Account Executives to support strong relationships with key contacts in the benefit consultant community
- Build understanding about our solutions and capabilities, and expand the broader conversation around mental health strategies with key innovation leaders in the benefit broker space
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Product, Clinical Care, Client Success, and Operations
Who You Are-
- 5+ years of experience in the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- Experience in channel, consulting, strategy, or business development
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- High EQ, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, polished communications, and a proven track record of success with strategic account management
- Maintains a deep understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- High attention to detail, strong presentation skills, and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity