Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first global mental health solution to offer employees access to one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources for their emotional, professional, social, financial, and physical well-being needs—all within a single platform. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 330+ global companies like Lyft, Electronic Arts, Pixar, Clif Bar, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status.
We tripled our headcount in 2021 and as a hyper-growth company with a fully remote workforce, we prioritize our people-first culture (winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021). To protect our culture and help our team stay connected, we require overlapping hours for everyone. While many roles may function from anywhere in the world—see individual job listing for more—team members who live outside the Pacific time zone must be comfortable working early in the morning or late at night; all full-time employees must work at least six hours between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time each workday.
We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission. An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about a role, we'd love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for an experienced Strategic Partnerships Manager to shape and drive our Consultant Program. In this highly visible role, you'll report to and work alongside our Head of Consultant Relations and own the day-to-day management of our partners and their clients – acting as a liaison between Modern Health and a targeted group of innovative and passionate benefit consultants and brokerage firms. You will be responsible for identifying new partnership opportunities, nurturing existing high-value partners (i.e Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, Aon, etc.), and representing Modern Health as a leader in the industry to positively impact the lives of millions. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, relationship-oriented, and mission-driven.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Support the growth of Modern Health by driving qualified opportunities from Referral Partners to the Sales team
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence for ease of doing business.
- Implement marketing campaigns that generate demand & awareness, effectively leveraging referral partners as lead generation engines
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
- Serve as the executive mapping and day-to-day contact from Modern Health to executive-level stakeholders at our partners
- Work closely with our Account Executives to support strong relationships with key contacts in the benefits consultant community
- Build understanding about our solutions and capabilities, and expand the broader conversation around mental health strategies with key innovation leaders in the benefits broker space
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Product, Clinical Care, Client Success, and Operations
Who You Are-
- 5+ years of experience in the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- Experience in channel, consulting, strategy, or business development
- Great track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- High EQ, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, polished communications, and a proven track record of success with strategic account management
- Maintains a deep understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- High attention to detail, strong presentation skills, and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (Modern Health offers 100% coverage for employees and 75% of dependent insurance premiums)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!