Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
In this high-visibility role at a fast-growing company, you will work together with the VP of FP&A and partner with functional leaders across the GTM organization to drive growth while effectively scaling the organization. You will play an important part in managing the company’s revenue and guide key strategic GTM decisions through rigorous financial analyses. Additionally, you will hire and lead an analyst to partner and support Sales and Marketing teams on all planning, forecasting, and analytical activities.
We’re looking for someone who can pair strong analysis with strategic thinking, is operationally minded and loves to build (processes, models, analyses, etc.), and has a collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Collaborate and own the Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Forecast and Annual Operating Plan processes for Customers, ARR, Revenue, HC, and Spend for GTM functions
- Manage revenue forecast planning activities from bottoms up rollup of ARR, cohort and retention analysis to measuring, reporting, and forecasting current and new KPIs
- Work with Revenue Operations on optimizing Sales and Marketing efficiency through providing actionable insights and influencing change
- Collaborate with stakeholders and maintain Sales & Customer Success capacity, collaborate & align on ownership for GTM funnel forecast and analysis, and provide input on incentive compensation design
- Facilitate and support ad hoc as well as targeted projects to evaluate investment opportunities and initiatives by quantifying the impact on revenue and margins
Who You Are-
- 8+ years of experience with Sales/Marketing/GTM FP&A teams of fast-growing SaaS companies, including an earlier experience in banking, consulting, and/or private equity
- Excellent business partnering skills, ability to lead cross-functional projects, and perform deep analytics to get to the root cause of issues
- Mastery of Excel with the ability to build large models that are flexible to drive conversations
- Knowledge and/or desire to learn automation tools to drive efficiency of the FP&A team
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively present to C-level executives as well as work with all levels of a GTM organization
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!