Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Enablement Program Manager to join our Global Revenue Enablement team. In this role, you’ll build, deliver, and scale high-impact programs for our Sales & Customer Success team to accelerate our growth and adoption. It’s an exciting time in our journey and enablement plays a critical role in helping our client-facing teams bring mental health and wellness to people around the world.
You’ll lead initiatives and build programs targeted to enhance GTM readiness and product competency for our Sales & Customer Success team. You’ll work closely with cross-functional partners from Marketing, Product, Ops, and Care to help our revenue team bring Modern Health products, services, and resources to market. We’re looking for someone who has a special knack for building learning experiences that will resonate with the modern-day Account Executive and Customer Success Manager.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define our GTM enablement roadmap for the Sales and Customer Success team
- Develop a strategy to streamline and scale how we educate our revenue team on new products, services, resources, and tools
- Manage GTM Readiness enablement programs from end to end including user research/analysis, curriculum design, content development, delivery, and evaluation
- Confidently facilitate immersive live and virtual workshops with various subject matter experts
- Create and maintain enablement content such as interactive workshops, on-demand courses, playbooks, simulations, resources, and on-the-job support to drive real behavior change and establish good sales habits
- Ensure enablement materials align to our product marketing strategy and support product marketing on priority launches; provide insight on what is resonating the revenue team and serve a feedback loop
- Work closely with various business partners to create certification programs in order to increase the confidence and competency of our revenue team
- Develop a strategy to help managers enhance on-the-job coaching and performance support
- Create an evaluation strategy to measure the business impact of your programs and identify continuous improvement
Who You Are-
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales or product training, or related function
- Solid program management experience; attention to detail and excellent organization skills (not afraid to build a program from the ground up)
- Have a solid understanding of the sales and buyer journey from prospecting to closing and onboarding to renewals
- Enjoy writing and building visually appealing materials that educate and inspire your target audience towards action
- Comfortable leading workshops and creating an engaging environment for your participants
- Create cross-functional harmony with business leaders across the organization
- Possess excellent facilitation and presentation skills for small and large groups
- Experience building on-demand learning and working with multi-media is a plus
- Generally curious and embraces an open mindset (always looking for ways to improve your own knowledge and skills)
- Confident working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!