Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking to hire a talented Sales Recruiting team member! In this role, you’ll be responsible for partnering with recruiting and hiring managers to attract the best talent. You will build a pipeline of amazing potential candidates for Sales positions across the company. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to create a recruitment process that provides a meaningful, positive experience for potential teammates that instills our company values and brand. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on high volume roles and looks forward to the challenge of constantly testing and iterating on process. Come join my team!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a high quality, and exceptional candidate experience
- Work closely with our hiring team’s to take a holistic approach in building each organization
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Create unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members
- Thinking not just about short term, but the long term needs of our hiring teams
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (startup environment is preferred)
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross functional team members in order to uplevel your function.
- A passion for diversity and inclusion
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is highly preferred
- Ability to generate a high volume / high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- An interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve candidate experience
- Strong cross-collaboration skills across multiple teams and disciplines
- A track record of building strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!