Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we doubled the number of customers, revenue grew 9x, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Associate to manage existing marketing channels and develop new programs to help us generate new qualified pipeline, accelerate enterprise deals, and grow revenue. You will play a key role in defining, building, and optimizing our inbound and outbound demand generation programs. This is a highly-collaborative, hands-on, and metrics-oriented role for an individual who loves testing demand generation tactics, but also has a proven track record of supporting sales teams in ABM programs and developing strong demand generation strategies.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in account-based marketing (ABM) strategies, and to optimize lead-to-opportunity-to-deal funnel and drive a pipeline for the business. This role will be part of the growth team at Modern Health which embraces a high speed and customer-driven culture.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive pipeline growth and closed revenue leveraging key channels such as webinars, events, content marketing, paid media, and more
- Own channel strategy, KPIs, budget, and forecasts in a cost-effective way
- Manage marketing automation (Marketo) programs, lead scoring and account-based strategy
- Partner with sales operations to leverage our technology stack to measure, track and analyze performance across the full sales cycle
- Deliver on an opportunity commit number to Sales and work closely with Sales to target 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many segments driving pipeline growth
- Build, execute, and test acquisition processes against different personas within targeted accounts
- Manage external agencies, and work across multiple groups within and outside of the marketing organization.
Who You Are-
- 3+ years of digital marketing and demand generation experience in a B2B technology background in an Enterprise sales motion.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated track record of making data driven decisions to continually optimize and drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Proven ability to accurately forecast and manage marketing budgets
- In-depth knowledge of modern martech landscape and latest techniques in account-based marketing strategies
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. Able to write tight, targeted copy for campaigns and present hypotheses and results to sales and leadership teams
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Experience in Marketing Operations, Sales Development or Content production is a plus
- Experience with ABM platforms like Terminus, Demandbase, 6sense, Rollworks is a plus
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity