Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March, revenue has grown 25 times, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do-
- Create, refine and improve on our current software, systems, and processes using heavy analytical skills and some light coding as needed
- Support our team of recruiters who Identify and onboard evidence-based coaches and therapists globally
- Collaborate with various members of the Provider Ops team to build and refine our processes and best practices for locating candidates, tracking conversion rates and managing our pipeline
- Work collaboratively with our Care team to build and refine our provider assessment criteria
- Develop training materials, instructional videos, and other onboarding resources for providers
- Build workflows and implement process improvements across multiple functional areas
- Complete other special projects as needed
Who You Are-
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience (startups are a plus)
- You have a background in programming, data analysis, and/or another highly analytical and quantitative field
- You are a team player who enjoys identifying group pain points and improving them
- You are a structured thinker and love checking things off your to-do list
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health and home office
- 401k plan
- Personal financial planning through Origin
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.