Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Providing exceptional care is at the heart of Modern Health and we are looking for a Clinical Content Lead to join our Clinical Care team to help advance this mission. In this role, you will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure that the content delivered is always evidence-based, engaging, and effective. You will work cross functionally across the Care, Client Success, Marketing, Digital Content and Tools, and Product Operations teams and report in our VP of Clinical Care.
What You’ll Do-
- Provide clinical and subject matter expertise to help drive Modern Health’s digital content and blended care strategy
- Build out evidence-based digital programs based on core mental health approaches (e.g., Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Mindfulness)
- Design engaging content for learning and discussion during Circles, Modern Health’s live group sessions, led by licensed therapists. Train others to deliver the content
- Develop, deliver, and train others to deliver workshops and webinars for companies on a range of mental well-being topics
- Partner with our Clinical Care team to develop, deliver, and train others to deliver training content for our provider network
- Ensure our content has a measurable positive effect on the mental health of Modern Health members
- Partner with client ERGs and affinity groups to drive engagement and change for their members
- Develop reliable and evidence-based content for our blog and other external resources.
Who You Are-
- You have an advanced degree in psychology or a related field (Master’s degree or above, PhD/PsyD preferred)
- 5+ years experience practicing clinical care utilizing evidence-based approaches (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT, MBCT)
- You have developed training modules, created workshops, or have experience in other forms of content creation. (Instructional design experience preferred)
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working in dynamic environments with lots of interdisciplinary collaboration
- You have strong attention to detail and you care deeply that your end-product is both high quality and engaging
- You use data to measure success and outcomes related to your work
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity