Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Product Data Analyst at Modern Health, you’ll be integral to ensuring we have a culture of continuous improvement and are making informed product decisions to drive the best experience and outcomes for our customers.
What You’ll Do-
- Define appropriate measures of success for the Modern Health product in partnership with stakeholders across the company.
- Partner closely with product teams to create and assess data-informed product roadmaps by exploring and analyzing product/usage data.
- Conduct deep-dive data analyses using your skills in SQL query writing, data synthesis, and data analysis and translate the results into actionable business recommendations.
- Help teams objectively quantify the impact of their work/projects.
- Create dashboards that empower teams across Modern Health to dig into the product and operational data that matters most to them to make informed decisions.
- Build tools, processes, and documentation to enable anybody across the company to make basic dashboards that meet their needs.
- Answer strategic questions and do independent deep dives to help Modern Health better understand how our customers are using the product (and how they are not) and share notable insights across the company to shape roadmaps/plans/goals.
- You will partner with stakeholders to evaluate the impact of the Modern Health product on the mental health and wellbeing of our users.
- You’ll own Looker (the BI tool we use) to ensure key dashboards are accurate, organized, and accessible to the organization.
Who You Are-
- You have extensive experience with SQL, BI tools such as Looker, and data viz tools.
- You are a self-starter and see projects through from inception to completion with minimal oversight.
- You know how to explain complex topics and results in approachable terms so that people can take action on your recommendations.
- You know how to marry data with qualitative research to paint a full picture of how a product is perceived and how it is being used.
- You care deeply about product experience and quality.
- You have experience working cross-functionally and partnering with stakeholders across departments of varying levels.
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity