Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. Modern Health works with top companies that want to take a proactive approach to improving employee well-being. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live.
As a Live Coach at Modern Health you will work closely with Clinical Care, Operations, Product, and Engineering. You will:
- Provide direct coaching to Modern Health members through chat
- Lead and manage the Modern Health coaching network
- Identify, assess, and onboard coaches and therapists into our global network
- Conduct research and manage inbound requests and questions
- Execute special strategic projects, research, and assignments
This role reports to the Head of Clinical Care.
Type: Independent Contractor
Length: 3 months (potential extension)
Background and Credentials
You will be a great fit for this role if...
- You are ICF-Certified coach with extensive experience coaching individuals around professional growth, leadership, emotional wellbeing, stress, life transitions, etc.
- You are experienced and passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion in the coaching community and beyond
- You are tech-savvy and have experience working with many mobile and web based applications/softwares
- You are organized and able to manage multiple work streams in a high growth environment
- You are collaborative and enjoy working on a team and you take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction