About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time.
Modern Health has raised over $11M from Kleiner Perkins and Y Combinator and works with top companies that want to take a proactive approach to mental well-being. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live.
In this role you'll be a key partner to our Head of Operations, Product, and the entire Modern Health Sales and commercial team. You will be in charge of our client implementations and driving user engagement to our platform after launch. You will develop the playbooks needed to ensure successful client launches and work with our customers to implement the Modern Health program in alignment with their broader benefit strategy and goals. After launch, you will work with our internal teams across Sales/Account Management, Product, and Operations to drive user engagement with our platform.
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who has a knack for writing and is data-driven. You would be excited to test different engagement initiatives to drive top of the funnel engagement -- including email campaigns, onsite workshops, marketing materials, communication strategies, etc. Our ideal candidate thrives at being an internal liaison among key stakeholders on Sales, Product, and Operations teams. We are looking for someone who is scrappy, creative, thrives at building relationships, and is motivated to positively impact the lives of millions. This role is highly visible internally and externally, and we are looking for someone who has the ability to influence and grow within our organization.
If you are looking for a big opportunity at a high-growth organization while making a positive impact alongside a talented team of professionals from Stanford School of Medicine, Yale, Johns Hopkins, and Collective Health -- you are a perfect fit for Modern Health.
This role reports to the Head of Operations.
- Own the end-to-end client lifecycle from implementation to launch and serve as the main point of contact during client implementations
- Partner with internal stakeholders across Product and Marketing to develop strategic initiatives that drive user engagement
- Work closely with Account Managers to support strong successful client relationships, leading to client renewals
- Develop and produce ongoing client reports
- Develop new opportunities to utilize data to quantify Modern Health’s value proposition for our clients and members
- Develop an implementation calendar, detailed client implementation plans, and launch processes that can scale
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Account Management/Sales, Product, and Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in implementation and/or client success
- Experience in the HR, Benefits, Healthcare, or B2B enterprise space
- High EQ, strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, polished communications, and a proven track record of success within Client Success or Operations
- Excellent writing skills -- you can craft engaging messaging to clearly articulate our value proposition to our customers and end-users (employees)
- High attention to detail and strong presentation skills -- you are known for putting together awesome decks and external-facing materials
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time and the desire to lead strategic projects with high visibility
- Strong data/reporting background. You love using data to drive your decision-making and thrive at building models in G-Sheets or learning SQL.
- Worked at a high growth startup
- Worked at a consulting firm
Other reasons why you’ll love working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Unlimited PTO