About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised from top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Y combinator, Afore, and Precursor Ventures. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.
In this role you'll be a key business partner to our VP of sales and the Modern Health leadership team. You'll work on developing the sales strategy for our next phase of rapid growth, and creating more efficient and effective sales processes. In this high-impact position, you'll get to work on all aspects of our revenue strategy - including forecasting, reporting, and compensation planning, as well as building and maintaining our revenue technology stack. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited about systems, processes, and helping to solve critical business challenges.
If you are a hungry revenue professional looking for a big opportunity while making a positive impact alongside a talented team of professionals from Stanford School of Medicine, Yale, Johns Hopkins, and Collective Health -- you are a perfect fit for Modern Health.
This role reports to the VP of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Use data to increase efficiencies in the sales process, closely monitor sales performance at all stages of the funnel, and provide continuous recommendations for improvements
- Be an expert on our sales and client success data architecture and systems
- Partner with Sales and Finance leadership to build annual go-to-market headcount and financial plans
- Collect input from stakeholders to inform building or buying new systems, tools, and automation for scale at a rapidly changing company (manage relationships with the vendor of these systems)
- Manage the integration of third-party systems with Salesforce, and iterate on processes as our business needs evolve
- Own the management of the commission plans, understanding which levers impact sales performance
- Evaluating sources of leads - creating scoring mechanisms to understand lead quality and understanding and tracking the cost to acquire leads
What We Look For...
- 3+ years of experience in a sales operations role at a high growth technology company
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical skills
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows, etc.
- Experience building financial models using SQL, Python, advanced Excel and/or other statistical or scripting languages and frameworks
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of DocuSign, Looker, and Outreach a plus
Other Reasons Why You’ll Love Working at Modern Health…
- You will work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- You will directly impact the lives of millions
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity