Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the only solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time.
Modern Health has raised over $11M from Kleiner Perkins and Y Combinator and works with top companies that want to take a proactive approach to mental well-being. We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live.
We are hiring the founding members of our Operations team to help the company scale. You will be responsible for helping the org run successfully with a focus on scaling the user and provider experience. You'll be given significant immediate responsibility and work cross-functionally with Clinical, Product, and Engineering to launch new products, build internal workflows, evaluate metrics, and drive strategic initiatives.
This role reports to the Head of Operations.
- Scrappy. You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction. You only need a couple pieces of information and can figure the rest out without any hand-holding. You thrive at problem solving and getting to the bottom of things that are open-ended.
- Organized. You love checking things off your to-do list and are known for never dropping the ball. You take pride in your work and have high attention to detail.
- Collaborative. You are a team player and love to solve problems with others. You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships.
- Quick Learner. You can understand complex problems faster than others. You are eager to learn and develop your skill set.
- Experienced. You have 1-3 years of experience working in an operational capacity and/or fast-paced environment.
- Experience in BizOps, management consulting, strategy, or finance
- Advanced Excel and/or gSheet skills
- Ability to process and analyze complex data sets
Why You'll Love Modern Health...
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Amazing health benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Unlimited PTO