Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a seasoned consultative sales leader to play a critical role in market expansion and platform growth. As a senior member within the Network Growth organization, you will be responsible for executing the strategy to expand Metropolis's business across multiple markets with commercial real estate owners (including, but not limited to, office, residential, mixed-use, and retail assets). You will sell the Metropolis operating platform and technology into local, regional, and institutional landlords, developers, and property managers.
You likely have:
- 3-5+ years of experience selling new products and solutions to commercial real estate owners in a quota-driven environment
- Experience developing and negotiating multi-year contracts with revenue share
- An ownership mentality and a desire to build for the long haul
- The capacity to learn quickly and adapt to a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others
- Strong business acumen with exceptional relationship management, business development, and commercial deal negotiating skills
- An appreciation for building repeatable sales processes and excitement for operating initially as an individual contributor with the opportunity to build a team in 6-9 months
What you will do:
- Build the Metropolis network, increase supply liquidity, and expand location coverage in new and existing markets with commercial real estate owners, developers, and property managers
- Manage deal flow and quota attainment by negotiating and closing high value operating agreements in collaboration with local and regional General Managers, product, and operations teams
- Perform field work and site visits for prospective locations
- Lead product demonstrations for prospective customers and partners
- Manage your pipeline in Salesforce
- Note: please expect a fair amount of travel once safe to do so
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits