Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, senior professionals from BlackRock, Uber and Getaround, and a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay.
Our expanding company is seeking to hire a Training Coordinator to implement training programs for internal field teams and external partners to best facilitate the Metropolis platform. The Training Coordinator will work closely with Operations teams to schedule and conduct in-person and virtual training sessions. The Training Coordinator is a patient and relatable instructor for a wide range of lesson types. The Training Coordinator will be instrumental in ensuring successful adoption of the Metropolis platform by external partners.
- Conduct training based on product releases and new market and site launches
- Partner with the People team to ensure new hires receive adequate training
- Deploy custom training plans for partner organizations on the best use of our product and features
- Build processes to track training progress as well as ensuring periodic retraining as needed
- Be an ambassador for Metropolis and our platform
- Prepare and deliver training courses in person or via zoom
- B.A/B.S or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of experience working in product or operations roles in a tech or startup environment
- Experience training and developing others through structured content and presentations
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Must be a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and the opportunity to bring structure where needed
- Strong interpersonal skills. Success in this role depends on developing trusting relationships with the team, external stakeholders, and partners
- Natural communicator and presenter. An excellent listener, capable of synthesizing disparate inputs into a clean, coherent, and compelling narrative
- Ability to work independently and under intense pressure
- Passion for transportation, mobility and/or logistics is a plus!
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits