Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, senior professionals from BlackRock, Uber and Getaround, and a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay.
Enterprise Success Coordinator
Metropolis seeks an Enterprise Success Coordinator to engage and optimize the way in which we connect with enterprise customers and drive demand in the San Francisco Bay area. Given we’re in the early stages of development, there’s incredible growth potential within the company for those that perform at a high level.
Roles & Responsibilities
The mission of the Enterprise Success Coordinator is to maintain strong enterprise customer relationships to ensure retention and growth. This includes customer support, onboarding, sales, operations support, account management, and local communications/marketing efforts. Establishing trust for Metropolis customers is a core feature of our experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
- Develop custom training plans for enterprise customers on the best use of our product and features
- Work with department heads to identify training needs based on product releases and new market and site launches
- Build processes to track training progress as well as ensuring periodic retraining as needed
- Prepare and deliver training courses in person or via zoom
- Create training content and materials via Google docs, Google Slides and video
- Resolve and documents complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Work with the operations team to build a playbook and create standard operating procedures for customer success
- Work with the business development team to provide excellent service for new business opportunities
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including to resolve recurring issues
- 1-2 years of experience working in a high-growth, tech-focused startup environment
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service. You go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once. Since we’re at the beginning stages of development, there will be no shortage of critical tasks to complete. You thrive in this environment
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different success strategies and tracking results
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Must be a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and the opportunity to bring structure where needed
- Strong interpersonal skills. Success in this role depends on developing trusting relationships with the team, external stakeholders, and partners
- Natural communicator and presenter. An excellent listener, capable of synthesizing disparate inputs into a clean, coherent, and compelling narrative
- Passion for transportation, mobility and/or logistics is a plus!
- Proficiency with customer support technology a plus
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits