Metropolis Technologies, Inc. is building digital networks to facilitate the future of mobility. If you have a passion for the future of mobility, including parking, on-demand valet, e-scooters, rideshare, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft and their surrounding ecosystem, Metropolis provides the opportunity to join a company aiming to disrupt a $500 billion market.
Metropolis completed its seed financing round of $20 million in early 2019 and is anticipated to complete a substantial round of funding within the year. Investors in the seed round include world class investors like Slow Ventures, Zigg Capital and prominent private investors in early-stage companies.
Customer Support Representative
Metropolis seeks a select number of entrepreneurial self-starters that will be the first point of contact for inbound customer support requests. Given we’re in the early stages of development, there’s incredible growth potential within the company for those that perform at a high level.
Roles & Responsibilities
Customer Support Representatives receive and resolve customer requests, payment questions, issues and feedback via phone support, email and FreshDesk. As such, you have the essential task of providing remarkable customer support by utilizing your listening and communication talents to thoughtfully and proactively resolve customer issues. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to manage a high volume of inbound support requests.
- A strong, resolution-driven and warm communicator that enthusiastically listens to and manages inbound customer support requests
- A clear and thorough writer who documents progress of inbound customer support requests through our Customer Service software
- Resolves and documents complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including to resolve recurring issues
- Work with the operations team to build a playbook and create standard operating procedures for resolving new and recurring customer support requests
- Work with the business development team to provide excellent service for new business opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience working in a high-growth, tech-focused startup environment
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service; you go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once. Since we’re at the beginning stages of development, there will be no shortage of critical tasks to complete. You thrive in this environment
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow-through on tasks
- Proficiency with customer support technology a plus
- No conviction in the past 7 years of a felony or any offense involving violence, dishonesty or theft
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits