We are a start-up that is building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility. The Company will provide B2C and B2B solutions in partnership with leading companies in the mobility sector and on-demand consumer services.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with complementary backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech company founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, a senior back-end engineer from Google, and senior professionals from global asset management firms.
We are seeking a select number of entrepreneurial self-starters that can help run and launch the onsite operations of our mobility locations throughout Fort Worth. The scope of work will span across customer support, parking operations, logistics, research, and business development. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is constantly looking to innovate. Given we’re in the early stages of development, there’s incredible growth potential within the company for those that perform at a high level. For those looking for experience in the mobility sector, this role provides an invaluable experience to work with those at the forefront of the field.
Roles & Responsibilities
Perform all support, parking and logistical operations to facilitate the growth of our future and existing locations in Los Angeles:
- Resolve complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including but not limited to exceptional customer support, valet services, vehicle and electric scooter charging, and payment processing
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all clients and the internal team on current and new business developments
- Work directly with the technology team to test new features on our mobile app and provide real-time feedback for future iterations
- Work with the operations team to build a playbook and create standard operating procedures for future locations
- Work with the business development team to not only identify potential areas for growth, but also take lead in implementing such initiatives
- Conduct critical due diligence for prospective locations that will directly influence corporate strategies
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have transportation to various locations in the Fort Worth area
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service; you go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once. Since we’re at the beginning stages of development, there will be no shortage of critical tasks to complete. You thrive in this environment
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow-through on tasks
- Proficiency with point-of-sale technology a plus
- No conviction in the past 7 years of a felony or any offense involving violence, dishonesty, automobile theft, automobile vandalism, reckless driving or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Cannot have an at fault vehicle accident of any type in the last three years, and no more than two moving violations in the last three years
- Must possess stellar driving skills
- Must maintain a professional appearance