Position Overview: As a National Account Manager for Loverboy, you will be responsible for driving sales volume by calling on targeted national and key accounts. This position is responsible for managing existing national and key accounts, securing new distribution & programming with these accounts, and will be working closely with the Loverboy team and distributor network to ensure execution of all new distribution/programming. This position reports to the Vice President of National Accounts.
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively pursue new national and key accounts while maximize volume and revenue by using fact-based selling and leveraging relationships.
- Create, sell in, communicate and activate local programming and marketplace initiatives.
- Account visits to audit execution of resets and programming.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Loverboy distribution network and assigned buyers in both the on and off premise.
Qualifications & Requirements:
∙ Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
∙ Work Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience; beverage experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct selling experience with National Accounts.
- Must have strong and established relationships with regional and national beer buyers.
- Proficient in VIP and well as syndicated IRI/ Nielsen data.
∙ Skills & Capabilities:
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively verbally, send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems resourcefully.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: Capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels to customers and consumers.
- Able to work and succeed in a fast moving, high paced environment with aggressive timeliness.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% of the time.
Our Business: Loverboy is revolutionizing how alcohol is sold, consumed, and experienced by taking a digital-first approach to the trade and building direct relationships with consumers. We are a premium alcohol and lifestyle brand that sets trends and new standards in the better-for-you and ready-to-drink beverage categories. Aside from our drive and commitment to create best-in-class beverages, Loverboy is a do-good company. We are on a mission to show the world a good time while finding new ways to give back each quarter.
The result? Loverboy is the fastest growing alcohol brand in the hard tea, hard seltzer, and RTD categories.
Our Culture: Loverboy is a Play Hard, Work Harder family. With CEO Kyle Cooke at the helm, you know we’re all here to have a good time doing what we love. Though we are known to burn the midnight oil, we understand that balance is key to our individual and collective success. We offer unlimited vacation days to do use at your discretion, granted the work gets done without negatively affecting the business or others.
Our focus is on building a positive, welcoming environment that thrives when team members think proactively, work collaboratively, take initiative, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats.