This role is critical in building relationships with customers and retailers across FOCUS markets. The Brand Representative will drive brand awareness, availability, and growth through activity-based execution. Will work independently or with our current and future retailers and distributor partners, earning trust and share of mind. This position reports to the Area Market Manager and/or Northeast Director of Sales.
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage and foster relationships with current retailers in defined territory
- Work daily to gown current account universe with both On and Off premise
- Align with Market Manager on weekly, monthly, and Quarterly execution objectives to grow Loverboy. These objectives include calling on retail accounts, building displays, special events, and on and off premise samplings
- Strict adherence to Loverboy brand standards – communicating to all business partners in the territory.
- Engaging and motivating distributor sales personnel to deliver against the key sales targets.
- Drive execution of programming with retailers and distributors.
- Schedule, attend and conduct regular sampling events, and special events through the given territory.
- Celebrate success with partners, distributors, and retailers.
- Embodies the Loverboy Culture.
- Persuasive selling, negotiation, problem-solving, and planning – proven track record in influencing external and internal partners.
- Progressive thinking: self-starter that exhibits independence, resiliency, and tenacity.
- Comfortable working in an early-stage company with an ability to work autonomously – identifying and analyzing opportunities quickly that transfer to executable objectives.
- Thrives in ambiguity, navigating a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Resourceful in planning, along with strong organizational and project management. Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Complete competence with G-Suite and Microsoft Office.
- In a remote position, the candidate must reside in and know the defined territory.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- 1-2 years demonstrated sales experience a plus (with a detailed understanding of the beverage alcohol industry a strong plus).
- Internal Drive and Enthusiasm a MUST
- In Market Travel – 80% of the time, a minimum of four days per week.
- Execute Sampling Events – may require certifications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own a vehicle with auto-liability insurance by state laws.
- Able to lift 35 pounds frequently.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience selling directly to beer wholesalers (non-alcoholic sales qualify if sold through beer distributor networks)