The Market Manager - Inside Sales position is an exciting opportunity to join our sales organization. Your primary responsibility: drive sales and manage the execution of Loverboy’s standards with our distribution partners within the identified region and markets. You’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to track the performance of the brand and drive all key programming initiatives on a year-round basis for our distributor partners and sub-distribution networks.
You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves, think strategically, and act creatively to achieve specific sales and brand goals. This is not a corporate environment; we do not hand you a play-by-play handbook outlining how to do your job. Loverboy is on a rocket ship and we’re looking for self-starters that know how to take initiative and proactively add value. If making an immediate impact excites you, please read on!
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Distributor Network and drive key sales and marketing initiatives.
- Track and measure goals and programs nationally and at a local level.
- Work with the Director of Sales and VP of National Accounts to open new opportunities and track and analyze ROI on sales programming and marketing investments.
- Ensure that proper brand standards in the market are achieved and maintained.
- Conduct distributor meetings and business reviews.
- Manage distributors' CPC budget, inventory, and POS material.
- Evolve with the role as other duties are assigned.
- Conduct market visits to key focus markets
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be able to conduct online meetings and presentations
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience selling directly to beer wholesalers (non-alcoholic sales qualify if sold through beer distributor networks)
Skills & Capabilities:
- Works and succeeds in a fast-moving, high-paced environment
- Respects and appreciates timely initiatives and deadlines and the need to work with a sense of urgency
- Possesses superior analytical and presentation skills, both in the development of compelling sales tactics and in presenting them at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills while establishing and focusing on priorities.