LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
Develop embedded software for our new products (90%)
- Develop C/C++ software for interfacing cutting-edge automotive sensors for low-level fusion perception
- Create embedded systems images and BSPs for in-car software integration and testing
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the quality of code and tests
- Contribute to organizational development (10%)
- Take part in meetings relevant to duties
- Provide assistance to co-workers
- Contribute to the organization’s administrative procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge
The ideal candidate for this position will have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant field
- 5 years of experience in embedded software development
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Experience with Yocto, BSPs, bootloaders, embedded Linux, QNX
- Strong grasp of hardware interfaces such as i2c, SPI, UART, CANbus, Ethernet
- Experience with GPS, IMU, radars and cameras is also an asset
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to communicate in both French and English
Please note - This role necessitates your direct interaction with and review of data from our Autonomous vehicles and its sensors, which are situated in Quebec City. It is essential that the candidate can travel to Quebec City for this position.
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible and hybrid work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!