LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
ADAS/AD Perception System Architect
- Drive the overall Perception software requirements
- Participate to the definition of the sensor set and their positioning on the vehicle
- Ensure the quality and completeness of the product requirements
- Define the perception evaluation criteria and their targeted performances
- Deliver the required work products for the automotive certifications (ISO26262 and SOTIF)
- Present the Perception solution to customers and their key advantages
The ideal person for this job will have:
- B.sc or Master's degree in Software/Electrical engineering or Computer Sciences
- Several years of experience in ADAS and AD system or equivalent perception system
- Hands-on experience with one of the following automotive sensors: Camera, radar or Lidar
- Worked closely with embedded software development and real time software
- Knowledge with product development in an automotive environment
- Ability to work on several complex projects simultaneously with an entrepreneurial mindset and play the role of the project manager
- Ability to create and then share a vision
- Ability to quickly converge decisions within one or more teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English. (Advantage if French and/or Hebrew speaker)
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!