At LearnUpon, we’re seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team in Utah.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team & Role
Our Sales team in Utah is growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for LearnUpon’s LMS Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to hire an additional Account Executive who loves to win, has strong integrity, thrives as part of a team and has great communication skills.
As an Account Executive at LearnUpon you will be responsible for closing new business revenue through a mixture of inbound, self-generated and customer expansion opportunities.
First and foremost we are looking for a true hunter. Within your assigned Territory you will be expected to conduct your own outreach to hunt for new business. Coupled with this approach you will also work closely with our Customer Success team to identify expansion opportunities within LearnUpon’s existing install base.
For inbound opportunities, qualified by the Business Development team, you will act as the main point of contact to guide prospects through LearnUpon’s sales process. A Challenger mindset and consultative approach are required to ensure you maximize your chances of winning new logos!
What else will I be doing?
- You will consult with prospects and clients from all types of industries, dealing with Champions to C-levels, on their strategic learning goals.
- Articulating how LearnUpon’s award winning platform helps organizations achieve their Learning goals.
- You will manage the entire opportunity sales cycle, working with companies from SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
- Leading with empathy will fuel your need to help your prospects understand how LearnUpon can breathe new life into their Learning programs.
- Collaboration is key and you will leverage support cross functionally to assist in the sales process.
- Delivering impactful sales presentations and live demonstrations remotely via Zoom.
- Creating and executing territory & account plans to exceed your revenue goals.
- Developing outbound sales campaigns using email, phone and social to find new opportunities via Salesloft.
- Learning from your peers and availing of ongoing Product & Sales training .
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- A highly positive attitude, strong drive for results and the ability to make the complex simple.
- Ability to be curious and ask questions to prospects to determine suitability for solution fit.
- Operate with a growth mindset and have the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Experience in building a qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities.
- Solid track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in previous positions.
- Thrives in a learning environment and is open to coaching & feedback to aid professional development.
- Exceptional written and spoken English for communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong forecasting skills and administrative hygiene to maintain an accurate view of your opportunity pipeline within the CRM (Salesforce).
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything you do.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A Bachelor's degree with a business focus or an MBA.
- Knowledge of eLearning or the Learning Management System industry.
- Experience of working within a company that has scaled ARR to >$100M.
- Experience working with the Sales tech stack: Salesforce.com, SalesNavigator and SalesLoft (or similar Sales Engagement platforms).
- Knowledge of MEDDIC or similar Opportunity Management methodologies.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.