LearnUpon is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team in the Philadelphia office. We also have the option to work remotely from New York, Utah, Maine, Texas and Arizona.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Success team is vital to our Company and is responsible for proactively ensuring their continued usage, growth, and satisfaction. As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (Partnership customers), you will be the face of LearnUpon for a portfolio of strategic, high-value customers and the voice of those customers within the business.
What will I be doing?
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology to be able to identify how this fits our customer’s needs.
- Manage a book of high-value enterprise customers within the Enterprise Success team.
- Partner closely with enterprise customers to understand their needs and act as their trusted advisor, helping to shape and deliver a robust ongoing plan to achieve their goals using LearnUpon.
- Partner with Onboarding Specialists to ensure a seamless transition post-launch.
- Ensure customers identify goals and metrics for their learning programs and guide and advise them to meet those goals
- Identify opportunities for customers to expand the value they get from LearnUpon e.g. other departments or use cases to train both employees and customers.
- Be the voice of the customer for our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better.
- Work on team projects that deliver consistent improvement to our practice and directly impact the company’s bottom line.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy; you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Self-motivation with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great account management and problem solving skills.
- Collaborative working practice and a strong focus on open communication, ensuring that customers needs and opportunities are clear across the business.
- A strong track-record of success in past roles working with enterprise customers and developing trusted, consultative relationships.
- Good judgment in analysing information to make confident decisions.
- 3-5 years consulting, account management or customer success experience, preferably in software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability to leverage different communication channels including in person, email, and webinar.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to focus on current customer needs while anticipating future opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive to both our customers and colleagues whilst maintaining a fun working atmosphere!
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- Experience in eLearning, Ed Tech, or Learning Management.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- LUPWell Programme, as we know that a positive mental wellbeing plays a major role in both your personal and professional success.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.