LearnUpon is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
The Business Development Team is at the forefront of the Sales team in LearnUpon, responsible for qualifying all inquiries that come into LearnUpon and proactively creating opportunities through outbound prospecting. This means that the Business Development Team must be able to determine if our product is a good fit for a potential customer's requirements. If there is a “mutual fit”, the objective is to move that prospect into our sales pipeline by scheduling introductions to a LearnUpon Account Executive.
What will I be doing?
- Play an active role in developing, altering and improving processes for the Business Development team and the company as a whole.
- Identify and understand the business requirements of our future customers in order to determine if LearnUpon can meet their needs.
- Be extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in every interaction with potential customers.
- Scheduling and taking responsibility for all initial qualification calls and arranging discovery calls or demonstrations where appropriate for our Sales Team.
- Understanding the features and functionality of our robust LMS, be able to convey its value to potential customers.
- Maintaining a clean and accurate record of account information within a CRM system.
- Manage our outbound prospecting processes, including prospecting to target accounts
- Come up with your own suggestions on how we can rule the LMS world.
What skills do I need?
- A demonstrated passion for sales, business.
- Self-motivation, energy, high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with change in a rapidly growing organisation are a must.
- Must be comfortable working with others and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills; you must be comfortable engaging with a variety of different people, identifying their needs, conveying our value, handling any objections and collecting the vital information that allows us to perform at our best.
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results.
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Enjoys the challenge delivering on monthly and quarterly revenue targets
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. Above everything it is important to be willing to apply yourself and hungry to learn. We invest in training our employees and you can learn a lot from our talented team, it is not necessary to know everything when applying for this position, but you must have the ambition to get there.
Not required but considered a big plus
- 1-2 years software or enterprise selling a plus.
- A business studies or technology qualification.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interview.
- Finally, candidates will have an interview with our Head of Business Development.
Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.