LearnUpon is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to join our expanding team in Utah.
LearnUpon, a global leader in the Learning Management System (LMS) category, is changing the way organisations educate their Employees, Customers and Partners. Over 1,100 organisations around the world are using LearnUpon to unlock the power of learning by enabling them to deliver impactful training that fuels success - all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution, not the easy one, and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team
Our Sales & Pre Sales Engineering team is growing at tremendous pace. We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, with a proven track record of helping Sales teams win, to join us during our rapid growth to further develop their career and grow the business.
Our team's success derives from supporting each other (having each other's back), delivering consistency in our daily activity and striving for the best possible solution that will make a real difference to our customers. We are looking for someone who thrives as part of a team, has great communication skills, a strong desire to deliver their best, day in day out, and can provide an exceptional pre-sales technical experience to our customers. Although we have a robust onboarding programme in place, we expect you to be a self learner and to be hungry to develop your knowledge of the LearnUpon platform.
What will I be doing?
- Become an expert in the LearnUpon platform, our product integrations & become an expert in the Learning Management System space.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical & functional expertise through product presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts and ongoing technical consultation.
- Drive the adoption of LearnUpon’s solutions within Enterprise & Mid-Market companies by translating technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of sales professional.
- Technically close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of LearnUpon’s products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams.
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
- Collaborate with passion and energy in a fun & fast paced environment.
What skills do I need?
- Pre-sales experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling enterprise software to business users & executives.
- Excellent customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding techno-functional capabilities, comfortable owning the technical sell on relevant opportunities with the sales team.
- Business value focused mindset to uncover prospect’s business challenges and develop solutions to solve them. Demonstrate value from Admin to Executive level.
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including communicating with technical audiences on security, privacy, protocols for APIs and outlining potential workflows, etc.
- Excellent team player with cross functional collaboration experience.
- Strong experience of building proof of concepts or custom demonstrations, showcasing use case specific solutions & the business value that technology can render for identified pain points.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who manages their time effectively and prioritises what’s important.
- Knowledge of other Sales tech stack apps, e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, IDP SAML SSO Providers.
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything they do.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Previous experience in eLearning, HCM or Digital SaaS technologies is highly valued.
- Ability to travel occasionally for prospect and client meetings (post-COVID of course!)
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- 401k Contribution.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 90m interview with our Head of Sales Engineering
- If successful, candidates will be invited to deliver a 1-hour task-based panel presentation to demonstrate their practical skills
- If successful in that round, candidates will be invited to a 30 min peer-level conversation with a member of the Sales or Product team
- Finally, successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team!