LearnUpon is looking for a Head of CX (Customer Experience) to join our team in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with offices in Philadelphia, Sydney and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join a company where everyone works together as a friendly, supportive team who likes to have fun!
Customer Experience is vital to our Company and is fundamental to driving our Customers’ success. The Head of Customer Experience role will lead the Onboarding, Success, and Support teams in LearnUpon ensuring our Customer’s continued usage, expansion, and satisfaction with the LearnUpon platform. This will be a key leadership role in LearnUpon, reporting directly to the CEO, this person will be responsible to oversee the strategy, planning, and execution of LearnUpon's overall customer experience goals.
What will I be doing?
- Lead the CX teams in LearnUpon consisting of Onboarding, Customer Success, and Technical Support.
- Build and scale the CX teams identifying new roles (when needed) and developing career paths with professional development.
- Develop and deploy LearnUpon’s CX strategy, including development of Customer segments, introduction of KPIs, and alignment of roles within each team with focus on providing a great customer experience.
- Ensure that the CX team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, segments and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Collaborate with all other Heads of departments such as Marketing, Sales, Product and Partnerships to create a best in class customer journey with an enterprise ready focus.
- Review and introduce (when needed) a Tech Stack to assist the CX teams in their day to day.
- Develop CX analytics dashboards with indicators of team and company performance.
- Interact with senior management to report on CX analytics and to proactively advocate solutions for CX.
What skills do I need?
- Passion for Customers and a strong desire to help them achieve success in their company.
- Ability to overcome Customer issues and create mutually beneficial interactions between our Customers and the internal team.
- Capable of thinking through and driving the CX strategy for the company and foreseeing market and business changes as the company scales.
- Adept at problem solving and interpreting and leveraging data insights to enhance the customer experience.
- Experience with change management and championing strategic changes in teams.
- Motivated by LearnUpon’s Vision and delivering the #1 LMS experience that fundamentally drives our customers’ success.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in SaaS Customer Onboarding, Success and/or Support teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct management experience, including leadership roles.
- Track record of scaling teams across multiple workflows and various channels of Onboarding, Success, and Support.
- Experience working with enterprise level Customers and senior leadership.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced company.
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in eLearning, Ed Tech, or Learning Management.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with monthly social events.
- Competitive salary.
- Company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days paid time off (PTO) + 8 Holidays.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Candidates will then be invited to a series of conversations with the COO and CFO.
- Finally, you will give a presentation to the Management Team
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.