As a Virtual Care Nurse working for Virtual Concierge Services USA, P.C., you are responsible for delivering exceptional chat-based nursing care that people turn to and trust for health and wellness-related advice. You will provide service within the nursing scope of practice for members located across the United States, using our customer’s on-demand virtual care platforms. You will be servicing members’ chats within states your existing nursing license(s) enables you to practice, with the expectation that you will obtain additional nursing licenses where required within 6 months of hire.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Liaise with members and various health care providers to educate and help people to achieve their optimal health;
- Draw on your knowledge of the US healthcare system to empower and assist members to be able to navigate through the complexities of the differing levels of care;
- Help build & maintain efficient processes and protocols to address members’ priority health needs;
- Help deliver a best-in-class virtual care nursing experience;
- Proactively reach out to members regarding past visits, including those at high risk for chronic health issues;
- Provide expert health guidance via chat that remains within the scope of a Registered Nurse.
- Must hold an active multi-state RN license via the eNLC;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent degree;
- Near-native bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates are preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in post-graduate nursing practice, preferably in a primary care or emergency-based setting;
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment;
- Experience working with triage processes is highly preferred to ensure members receive appropriate attention, in a suitable location, with the requisite degree of urgency;
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of how to use a Macbook is considered a huge plus
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.