KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Snr. HR Specialist is responsible for researching and monitoring state legislation across the U.S. and communicating those regulations to applicable areas throughout the organization. This position is also responsible for processing and maintaining all employee data and records.
- Work with the Director of Personnel Management and Legal Department to monitor and track legislative changes for all states approved for remote work
- Create procedures and establish an efficient tracking system of state requirements and regulations
- Maintain all applicable employment & labor law posting requirements
- Partner with other KnowBe4 departments to ensure timely setup and processing of each state’s requirements to ensure company compliance
- Manage the job description workflow process
- Process all KnowBe4 employee data in our HRIS system including new hire data and position & compensation updates
- Process Form I-9 and E-verify for new hires and monitor and communicate with foreign nationals regarding expiring work authorizations accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct ongoing reviews of personnel data, including verification of employee records, approving applicable changes, and correcting data and system errors
- Process unemployment claims and employment verifications
- Review and perform quality control checks on employee files
- Monitor retention and destruction guidelines for personnel records, including Form I-9s
- Communicate with employees regarding state-specific forms and training requirements
- Work with the HRIS team on system configuration needs, reporting errors, and testing system changes related to personnel data
- Monthly submission of annual employee background checks
- Analyze internal processes and identify process improvements for submission to the Director of Personnel Management
- Assist and act as backup for benefits and leaves including answering employee questions, processing benefit enrollments, helping with programs and events, and testing HRIS system updates
- Ensure company compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Minimum 4 years Human Resources experience required
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
- Knowledge of employment & labor laws in multiple states is a plus
- Experience with processing employee data in Workday preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor in handling staff
- Demonstrated ability to assist and advise employees
- Ability to research and resolve issues as well as learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with findings, employee data and Company information; high level of integrity and honesty
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.