KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Berlin, Germany, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/berlin
The Channel Account Manager- DACH wins partner leads, and maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in the assigned territory. This position is also responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and developing relationships with new partners.
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 and its products with their clients in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work closely with all the sales reps in their partners to drive customer engagement
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan to drive demand generation
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Work in coordination with the Marketing team to provide communications to our partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Meet/exceed revenue objectives monthly and annually
- Meet assigned targets for monthly sales volume requirements and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts by adding new customers & resellers within territory and maintaining a healthy pipeline/accurate forecasting
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Add new customers & resellers within territory
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Self-manage the number of partners and customers in your pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly sales volume requirements
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Maintain accurate records and notes in the organization’s CRM, Salesforce, its records of opportunities and contacts while providing routine communication about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Extensive contacts in the market
- 3+ years of international channel sales experience, history of exceeding quota on a consistent basis, National Channel Sales and Partner Management Preferred.
- 2+ years SaaS sales experience preferred
- 3+ years of software or cybersecurity sales
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Strong record of driving net new partner sales
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time and priority management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent presentation skills
- Track record in managing National/International and/or strategic account relationships
- Strong ability to build rapport via all mediums, including face to face
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.