Kintent (https://www.kintent.com) is on a mission to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We believe that if your customers trust you, they will do more with you. Core to that mission is our belief that compliance doesn’t have to be a grind, and we’re genuinely excited to bring a sense of joy into a traditionally drab space.
Our first trust use case is focused on data security and privacy compliance. Kintent’s Trust Management Platform democratizes every company’s ability to quickly and cost-effectively adopt formal security and privacy programs, measure the accuracy of the program against compliance standards, and confidently share their program with customers by using AI to answer security questionnaires.
With Kintent, compliance becomes a habit, is simple to understand and implement, and is continuously testable so that your customers can see that you are adhering to all your compliance obligations.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will own specific product areas of the Kintent platform and help us take them from concept to reality. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers, build lasting relationships with them, and become a trusted partner for our sales and customer success teams. You will work across multiple teams in the company to execute on the product vision by delivering a high-quality, joyfully crafted product experience. You will be part of a highly collaborative, tight-knit team that prioritizes accessibility, inclusion, and independent thought to foster an empowered and rewarding culture.
Position: Full time
Reports to: VP of Product
Location: This role will be remote (work from home)
The Team Will Rely On You To:
- Own a significant area of the Kintent platform: You will own a product area and you will be responsible for delivering on specific key results for the product area you own.
- Create joyfully crafted product experiences: We expect you to talk to customers regularly, and be able to distill your learnings into actionable user stories. You will need to collaborate closely with engineering and design teams to create meticulous, approachable, and human solutions to customer problems.
- Communicate across stakeholders: Clearly articulate to various stakeholders - including prospects, customers, and teams within Kintent - the direction, value proposition, and roadmap for your product area.
- Make evidence-based decisions: Understand what metrics to capture for your product area, and work with analytics engineers to capture and learn from the data.
- Be a partner to Sales and Customer Success: The sales and customer success teams will rely on you as a product expert that our customers can trust.
- Your former co-workers and managers trust you completely, and want to work with you again
- You have owned a product or feature set in a fast-moving tech company, and have delivered exceptional results such as - a high quality user experience, notable product-led growth, or industry recognition for your product.
- You have experience developing the roadmap for a product or feature set, based on deeply understanding your customers and your team’s strategic objectives.
- You are comfortable talking to the customers of your product about their challenges and needs, and are able to clearly communicate those to your team.
- You have a track record of managing competing priorities, making decisions about tradeoffs, and articulating your decisions to your team and customers.
- You are comfortable presenting the product to prospects and customers, and answering their questions about product capabilities and roadmaps.
- You have an attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an eye for good design and user experience.
Do You Align With Our Values?
Kintent’s values are resilient THREADs that are stitched into the very fabric of our culture.
- TRUST: We strive to continuously earn the trust of our team, customers, investors and all other stakeholders - proving we are dependable.
- HEALTH: We are diligent caretakers of the health of the business, but never prioritize it over the mental and physical health of our team.
- RESPECT: We are passionate about being respectful and courteous. There’s no excuse for being a jerk.
- EVIDENCE BASED DECISIONS: Our strategy and operations are driven by evidence, which we collect from our customers, product, team, and partners.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are fanatical about transparency, and hold ourselves accountable for everything we do.
- DIVERSITY: We work hard to nurture a team that is diverse in identity, belief, background, thought, and experience. Our diversity makes us stronger.
We celebrate diversity at Kintent. To Joyfully Craft a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status. We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
Kintent is committed to developing a barrier-fee recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.