Are you interested in joining our Joyfully Crafted Engineering team?
TrustCloud (https://www.trustcloud.ai) is on a mission to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We believe that if your customers trust you, they will do more with you. Core to that mission is our belief that compliance doesn’t have to be a grind, and we’re genuinely excited to bring a sense of joy into a traditionally drab space.
Our first trust use case is focused on data security and privacy compliance. TrustCloud’s Trust Management Platform democratizes every company’s ability to quickly and cost-effectively adopt formal security and privacy programs, measure the accuracy of the program against compliance standards, and confidently share their program with customers by using AI to answer security questionnaires.
With TrustCloud, compliance becomes a habit, is simple to understand and implement, and is continuously testable so that your customers can see that you are adhering to all your compliance obligations.
About the Engineering Team
You will work closely with your fellow developers and our Product and User Experience teams to iterate on our product and shepherd new features to release. You will be responsible for developing features end-to-end, from web interfaces to backend APIs to the database layer. You will also have opportunities to communicate directly with customers to truly understand their perspectives, and will be directly responsible for collaboratively building features based on what you learn.
TrustCloud is a highly collaborative, tight-knit team that prioritizes accessibility, inclusion, and collaboration. We’ll work to support you as you settle into your new role (and beyond), and expect that you do the same for your colleagues. All members of the engineering team are expected and encouraged to help manage their own workloads by assisting with sprint planning, voicing concerns, advocating for functionality they feel should be implemented, and proactively raising any issues they may encounter. We’re all here to help one another build great things.
To ensure success as an engineer at TrustCloud, you should have in-depth knowledge of web development concepts, a solid understanding of API and relational database design, excellent coding skills, familiarity with single-page web applications, and an eagerness to learn on the job.
Positions we typically offer:
- Lead Architect - Backend Engineering
- Lead Architect - Frontend Engineering
- Backend Software Engineer
- Frontend Software Engineer
- Fullstack Engineering
- Data Scientist
The Team Will Rely On You To:
- Collaborate with the User Experience and Product teams to create end-to-end designs for new features
- Develop and implement highly-responsive user interface components
- Create data models using RDBMS principles and implement them in PostgreSQL
- Troubleshoot interfaces and debug applications
- Monitor and improve end-to-end performance
- Communicate with and support our customers, and help find and build solutions to their problems
Tools and programming languages we use:
- A well-developed understanding of frontend concepts and various frameworks
- Strong backend experience in designing APIs and domain models
- Experience designing RDBMSs to support real-world application usage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and experience with browser-based debugging and performance-testing software
- A focus on delivering value to customers
- Great listening skills and a willingness to understand what your customers and team members need to be successful
- A collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude, and a relentlessness in pursuing goals and solving problems
- A willingness to learn from others and admit when you’ve made a mistake
Do You Align With Our Values?
TrustCloud’s values are resilient THREADs that are stitched into the very fabric of our culture.
- TRUST: We strive to continuously earn the trust of our team, customers, investors and all other stakeholders - proving we are dependable.
- HEALTH: We are diligent caretakers of the health of the business, but never prioritize it over the mental and physical health of our team.
- RESPECT: We are passionate about being respectful and courteous. There’s no excuse for being a jerk.
- EVIDENCE BASED DECISIONS: Our strategy and operations are driven by evidence, which we collect from our customers, product, team, and partners.
- ACTION ORIENTED: Each person is empowered to own things and make decisions, rather than wait for consensus.
- DIVERSITY: We work hard to nurture a team that is diverse in identity, belief, background, thought, and experience. Our diversity makes us stronger.
We celebrate diversity at TrustCloud. To Joyfully Craft a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status. Studies have shown that women, people of color, and individuals from less privileged socio-economic backgrounds are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At TrustCloud, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about an open role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at TrustCloud.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
TrustCloud is committed to developing a barrier-fee recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.