KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Would you like to join our outstanding journey of helping people experience the world?
We are looking for a world-class Spanish-speaking Search Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team. The goal of the role is clear: help us to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, momondo, Cheapflights, mundi, checkfelix and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
Working as a Search Marketing Manager, you will own and drive the growth of some of our SEM accounts across the NORAM and LATAM regions, manage some of the largest budgets in the industry and play a vital role in defining our international strategy. Overall, you will help lead innovative projects that will have a global impact and be responsible for one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets. You love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and possess excellent project management skills. This is a role that has a huge impact for the company. It will give you the opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of dedicated teams across marketing, analytics and engineering, enabling you to take your career to the next level. This position refers to the SEM Team Lead.
In this role, you will:
- Manage some of the largest PPC accounts globally, both in terms of account and budget sizes
- Own and drive aspects of our SEM setup across NORAM & LATAM, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google and Bing
- Complete tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Launch new accounts and campaigns based on the company’s roadmap.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Keep up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Be a vital part of defining best practices, processes and developing our suite of in-house marketing tools
- Make valuable contributions as part of a global team of online marketing managers.
Please apply if:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience running performance-based search engine marketing campaigns. Google Ads Certification is a plus
- Highly analytical approach for analysis and reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a great teammate
- Be hard-working and have the ability and motivation to own a project from start to finish
- Excellent Ad Copy creation and optimization skills
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Ability to work from almost anywhere
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Amazing health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No Meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
"Remote Work Allowed"