Our mission at KAYAK is to help people experience the world through travel, and provide the world’s favourite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travellers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
As an employee of KAYAK, join a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including HotelsCombined, Cheapflights, momondo, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. KAYAK is an independently run subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
We are always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
Our KAYAK Brand Marketing APAC team are looking for a passionate Digital Designer who loves to translate thoughts and ideas into innovative campaigns and powerful digital solutions and to work across our portfolio of leading travel brands: KAYAK, HotelsCombined, Cheapflights, and momondo.
In this role, you will:
- Build Online campaigns and content that delivers local relevance and growth across APAC; Australia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Support and partner on concept design, execution and optimisation of offline campaigns working with external creative agencies.
- Collaborate with our EMEA internal creative agency (based in Copenhagen) and provide support to APAC cross-functional teams on regional and local campaigns across paid and owned channels, and then iterate and optimize based on performance.
- Partner closely across our extended marketing team that includes Brand, Growth (SEO), PPC (SEM) on the creation of marketing campaigns and branded assets.
- Influence and lead concept development and implementing solutions where digital elements, core product and social sphere, as well as editing and maintaining existing assets into static, video and other emerging formats.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment delivering key results, while managing multiple projects at once.
Please apply if:
- 5+ years of digital design experience from a similar position at an agency or advertiser.
- Shared portfolio and/or web links, to showcase ability across digital projects. Please note that we will only consider individuals with strong digital advertising portfolios.
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator (as well as InDesign a plus), video editing and animation skills.
- Prototyping and front-end development experience (HTML, CSS).
- Understanding of WordPress including technical limitations within a restricted setup and the ability to bring a landing page design from initial idea to finished product.
- Ensure delivered assets are enforced to requested technical specs and needed timelines.
- Love of the internet, digital design and testing, learning and iterating; up to date with the latest tech and cultural trends in the industry and marketplace.
- Passion for branding with strong typography, colour theory and compositional sensibility.
- Work from "Almost" Anywhere. No minimum days are required in the office.
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources.
- 1 floating day off per year to celebrate your birthday or another occasion of your choice!
- Additional company sponsored holidays twice a year.
- Monthly catered office events.
- Learning and Development opportunities and Employee Resource Groups.
- Universal Paid Parental leave.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We seek to have a workplace that reflects all of the communities we serve. We know that we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes when we have diverse teams. KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform job responsibilities, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.