We are looking for an Analytics Associate Manager to support KAYAK’s EMEA commercial team. This is a business-oriented position, but attention to detail and strong analytical skills are crucial. This person should feel comfortable working with large amounts of data, be self-motivated and proactive in analyzing, investigating and prioritizing information found across multiple datasets and sources. This person will be working with different departments (finance, commercial, marketing, engineering) and will be building cross-functional relationships. The ability to adapt to a fast paced environment is key for this position.
This position is based in London and will report into the Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics based in the Zurich office.
- Support the EMEA commercial team by fulfilling all partners' reporting and internal analytics requests and by communicating complex data and information in actionable insights and easily consumable reports
- Troubleshoot and ensure data quality in external partners’ conversion tracking implementations
- Monitor daily performance of all verticals for EMEA: be on top of traffic changes, shifts in business metrics, product updates and A/B tests
- Improve internal reporting by developing new dashboards and data visualizations
- Investigate discrepancies in key business metrics among different reporting and data sources
- Define the needed critical metrics in conjunction with the rest of the business team
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Business, Economics, IT, or similar
- Demonstrated Ability analyzing data and developing reporting. Travel industry and online experience a plus
- Understanding of databases, with at least 2 years hands-on SQL experience
- Excellent MS Excel, PowerPoint, and G Suite
- High level of data integrity, focus on accuracy, and operational perfection
- Familiarity with reporting systems and BI visualization tools. Knowledge of Tableau, Cognos, Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with GTM or other tag management systems a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, is a must. Any additional language a plus
- Results-oriented, with high attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to optimally liaise and connect with other internal KAYAK teams, also across different offices
- Ability to balance multiple requests at the same time, meet deadlines and prioritize their own work
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and Perks
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension fund
- Health and life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.