Would you like to join our amazing journey of helping people experience the world? momondo is part of the world’s largest travel search company Kayak, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once.
We are currently looking for a Display Marketing Manager in the Copenhagen Office to help us optimize our global marketing initiatives across our portfolio of brands including KAYAK, momondo CheapFlights, and more.
The ideal candidate should be a strong performer, with an eye for detail, strong collaboration skills and a flair for numbers. As part of a dynamic and growing team of online marketing professionals you will help drive important marketing initiatives across programmatic display & video, that are critical to growth in the various markets that the brands operate in. The role will give you the opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of teams across marketing, analytics and engineering. This position reports to the Display team lead based in Copenhagen.
- Build, manage and own display marketing activities and campaigns across a portfolio of brands & markets, working with a range of platforms, including Google Display Ads, Youtube and more
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaign setup.
- Launch new accounts and marketing campaigns based on the company’s roadmap, as well as help craft the tactics and the overall channel strategy.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Keep up with the latest Display Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Add value as part of a distributed team of online marketing managers through collaboration and knowledge sharing across regions, platforms, and marketing efforts.
Education, Experience and Skills
- 1+ year experience managing performance-based display and/or search marketing campaigns in Google Ads. Practical experience of working with other marketing platforms is a plus. Google Ads Certification, as well as experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, is a plus.
- Highly analytical mentality for analysis and reporting as well as understanding of attribution models. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Hands-on Google Ads and Google Ads Editor experience is required. Google Ads scripting and SQL knowledge are a plus.
- Extensive experience working with performance marketing and optimizing towards ROAS, CPA, CPC or CTR goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other.
- Highly motivated and focused on results
- Excellent content writing and editing skills are a plus
- Fun, ethical, passionate, and a great teammate
- Multitasking, agile and motivated professional that sees opportunities and takes initiatives.
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills.
momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, momondo serves travellers in more than 30 international markets. momondo is managed by KAYAK.
We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others’ strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits & Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- Lunch catering five days per week
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A phenomenal team of social and passionate professionals
- Flexible working hours
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK / OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our partners. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.