The marketing measurement team's mission is to improve Kayak's ability to measure the efficiency of marketing efforts. This role works closely with marketing leaders to make better data-informed strategic marketing decisions. KAYAK, momondo, OpenTable, and other brands are used by over 400 million users.
- Evaluate brand marketing experiments (geography randomized and user randomized). Major marketing channels include Adwords, Facebook, Youtube, and TV. Apply experimental design concepts such as statistical power, confusion matrix, and selection bias.
- Answer marketing questions with hypothesis-based and data-driven analysis
- Discover insights into how people travel from our database of over 500 million travel searches. Data insights are channeled through Marketing PR, and ultimately published in major news outlets like Nytimes.com, WSJ.com, and NBC.
- Strong communication skills. You will regularly present analysis to influence marketing leaders.
- Passionate about working with large, interesting data sets. Digital marketing, financial, and economic data is particularly relevant. Experience with Adwords, Facebook, and other paid marketing data is ideal. Time-series analysis, econometrics, general linear regression models, hierarchical estimation are examples of modeling approaches.
- SQL querying using relational databases (e.g. Snowflake, MySql, Vertica). Allows self-sufficient access to data
- Great communication skills. You will regularly present analysis to influence marketing leaders and other data scientists.
- Python is very nice to have. Capability to run and modify the parameters of a jupyter notebook or python script.
momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We believe everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that encourages people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, momondo serves travellers in more than 30 international markets. momondo is managed by KAYAK.
We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others’ strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- An awesome office in the city center of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A phenomenal team of social and passionate professionals
- Flexible working hours
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.