KAYAK is seeking an organized, talented, highly motivated individual to help with day-to-day office operations. This person will be the frontline for KAYAK’s operations, so high energy and a friendly demeanor are a must!
- Office management experience with an understanding of daily operations in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve a problem independently
- Familiarity with Google applications (Drive, Docs, GChat)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Strong organization skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Welcome visitors and interviewees, assisting in streamlining the interview process
- Oversee all office purchasing and inventory
- Manage onsite food and beverage catering weekly
- Maintain office budgets related to supplies, events, and all operational spending
- Organize various company outings & in-office events
- Working with HR, IT, and Recruiting to onboard new hires and interns with proper documents, managing seating allocation, and all new hire needs
- Responsible for all office maintenance needs (showers, chairs, cleaning, equipment, and general upkeep)
- Responsible for vendor management, including existing contracts and developing new relationships
- Assist international visitors in coordinating plans, including accommodation and transportation if necessary
- Organize shipping and letter distribution
- Coordinate with Legal for all office operation related contracts
- Light assistance with Executives for office operations and needs
- Be proactive; talk with employees and find out what keeps people happy and productive
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist*
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
* Currently paused due to covid