We are currently seeking an Ad Ops Campaign Manager responsible for supporting advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients. The campaign manager will implement and execute exceptional advertising campaigns across EMEA, utilising Kayaks internal ad server and Google Ad manager. The role is split between account management (60%) and Ad operations (40%) therefore previous experience in a client facing role and operational experience(Trafficking, 3P Tracking & Tags) is a requirement. This role means you will be the main point of contact for clients under your remit therefore you need to be extremely organised, have a high level of attention to detail, and have great presentation skills.
This position will be based in our KAYAK London office.
This position will report into our Senior Campaign Manager.
- Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Collaborate closely with sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
- Fluency in French (Writing & Speaking) required
- 2-3 years of experience in managing advertising accounts or comparable experience
- Proven track record of exceeding client expectations with superior account management
- Solid understanding of online media industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Search marketing/account management experience a plus
- Experience with third party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Trafficking experience required
- Experience working with third party tracking and tags preferred
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours