KAYAK is the world’s largest travel search site, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of sites at once. As an SEO Analyst based in our Berlin office, you’ll help us intensify our SEO initiatives globally and have a major impact on the shape and development of our products.
With access to a dedicated SEO development team, a SEO content team and a wider network of SEO product analysts and managers, you will collaborate with different teams in the company to help the KAYAK brand develop and execute meaningful long-term SEO strategies with measurable results.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the team to set and execute the SEO Product strategy for 50+ domains globally, with up to 4 verticals in each.
- Have a core focus on the product! Creation, iterative development and testing of SEO page templates; a macro view of template/content publishing and quality control across domains; optimizing and refining site architecture and internal linking – technical SEO at scale which is balanced for UX.
- Devise strategies to continually test and iterate on landing page templates, modules and content to improve both user experience (e.g. conversion, bounce) and SERP performance (e.g. CTR, rankings).
- Own and be accountable for your projects and the tracking, monitoring and reporting of progress and results.
- Work with the content team to ensure their page-level content, campaigns and PR projects are tailored for our highest potential pages.
- Coordinate your efforts with colleagues across the global organization (e.g. Marketing and Business Development).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a Product or SEO role (preferably with an in-house team), other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree, or equivalent professional experience in the digital industry.
- A strategic understanding of large-scale product: improving pages that scale globally and bring measurable results.
- You monitor the latest developments in the SEO industry with a view to testing for yourself to establish validity and impact.
- Understanding of modern front-end markup (principally HTML and CSS).
- Excellent English verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills – fluency with numbers and data analysis is essential.
- Comfortable with responsibility, able to develop a project independently once goals are set.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Annual education budget
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidies
- Free German classes
- Free Yoga classes
- Free massages from Wellnow
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
- Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
- Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Flexible hours
- In-house gym facilities
- Universal paid parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.