We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join the Latin America marketing team as a full-time Brazil Marketing & PR Manager. The position is a key partner to the Marketing team and will report to the Latam Marketing and PR Director. The role is based in our Sao Paulo office.
- Runs overall consumer marketing approach including strategy, development and the execution of integrated marketing plans.
- Leads all Out of Home & TV Media Plan negotiations
- Oversees complete PR strategy and manages PR agency
- Supports in all digital media plans and negotiations
- Strong Analytical Skills with a Digital DNA
- Will keep a close eye on cultural nuances and local occurrences for newsjacking potential.
- Works cross-function to achieve consistency, integration and results. Close relationship with team in US and Europe.
- Owns overall blog and content strategy
- Leads all influencer activations.
- Oversees Organic Social Media Strategy
- Management and execution of B2B Trade Events
- Management of Guerilla Marketing Activations in market
- Owns and Runs overall budget and Invoicing
- Supports in creation and adaptation of assets ensuring relevancy in market.
- Will build seasonal roadmaps with a keen eye on local trends.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other related field
- 5 -7 years work experience in social media, advertising, marketing, communications or content marketing at a top agency or in-house for a consumer brand
- Detailed knowledge of OOH and TV Media Buying and Negotiations.
- Detailed understanding of Digital Media Buying and Analytics
- Experience in another .com or digital media company (Big Plus)
- Detailed knowledge on the ins and outs of PR activations and strategy.
- Experience with social media management systems such as Facebook Ads Manager and stock image databases (shutterstock, istock etc.) a plus
- Proficient in Portuguese and English. Spanish a big plus.
- Creative, proactive, self-starter, tapped into cultural events, tech trends, flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a data-centric environment; excels at research, is able to identify threats and opportunities in content marketing
- Outstanding project management skills; works well under tight deadlines, very organized and requires minimal supervision or direction
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add new value to job accomplishments
- Experience tracking and monitoring campaign performance and implementing optimizations
- Passion for and proficient in marketing, advertising, social media, OOH, and content marketing
- Interest and experience in travel and tech a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 30 days vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Meal voucher of BRL 40.00 per workday
- Flexible sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Tuition/Education Reimbursement
- Regular team events
- Universal Paid Parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.