We’re looking for a marketing leader with 6+ years of experience in paid search to grow and optimize our paid search activities in North America. In this position you will manage a team of highly skilled SEM account managers, with whom you will set and execute strategy to take our marketing efforts across relevant search engines to the next level. If you’re a motivated self starter with a passion for data, technology, paid search and travel, this is the job for you.
- Own and optimize KAYAK paid search programs in North America from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving fastest growth possible
- Manage, support and develop a team of highly skilled SEM account managers
- Manage a multi-million-dollar budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend.
- Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning.
- Partner with product management and engineering teams to continuously improve our in-house marketing tools
- Work closely with PPC management team to define, develop and challenge SEM best practices to meet both short and long term goals
- Partner with data analytics teams to measure marketing effectiveness, always finding ways to become more efficient and gain more transparency into performance.
- Identify, scope and implement opportunities to grow portfolio
- BA/BS degree required.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Paid Search with a demonstrated track record of getting results and delivering against agreed upon goals
- Team Management experience
- Superior project and management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns.
- Ability to approach change with a real passion for innovation and creative problem solving.
- Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced proficiency in Excel and SQL. Python knowledge is also appreciated but not a requirement.
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated; thrives in entrepreneurial environment.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.