The People Operations team at KAYAK | OpenTable is passionate about improving the employee experience while always considering efficiency and scalability. This role will be a new addition to the global team, supporting Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners in the APAC region for HR Systems & Operations.
Purpose of the Role:
The role will be accountable for developing regional standard processes based on global processes and local requirements for HR operations. You will partner closely with the functional experts team to build regional standard processes and create simple and effective capabilities for HR. If you are highly organized, great at working with people, and ready to learn, let’s talk!
In this role you will:
- Engage with new hires, coordinating all the elements of their on-boarding and serving as a resource for them and for their manager.
- Maintain accurate employee records, manage HR transactions in our systems and handle report / data requests.
- Provide speedy and efficient response to all day to day / first line HR and benefits queries from employees.
- Process employee changes, terminations, and related processes including communications, notifications, filing and HR systems updates.
- Work proactively with your counterparts from different locations to ensure an integrated global approach to HR service delivery.
- Support parental leave administration.
- Assist with activities related to payroll and benefits administration.
- Be an internal employee champion; raising issues as appropriate and collaborating with other teams to address their needs and concerns.
- Partner with regional stakeholders on any operational issues that may arise
- Ensure new and/or revised regional processes and standard operating procedures are well understood, trained, and implemented at Kayak and Opentable
- Run periodic internal process audits and assessments of the control environment when needed
- Provide people analytics and reporting as required by different departments
- Assist the Global Operations Manager in building the smoothest HR processes in the HRIS system
- Provide support to employees: training material, user assistance, bug fixing
- Previous experience working in a HR Administrator / Support role – ideally within a global organisation/team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with HR technology, specifically Workday, and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of current APAC employment legislation
- Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with employees at all levels of the organization
- The ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information appropriately
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Workday Certification would be a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.