We are currently seeking a Commercial Manager in Bogotá, Colombia, responsible for handling our revenue, generating initiatives in the country, driving distribution and digital advertising revenue for a variety of airlines, hotel, car, advertising agencies and diverse potential partners in the region. This person will be working closely with the regional commercial team, Colombia Country Manager, SoCo Regional Manager and would be an integral part of the growing Latin American team for KAYAK.
Please submit your CV in English.
- Effectively run commercial pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success;
- Prospect new business across Colombia and Peru;
- Prospect and run client’s API integrations, gathering necessary assets, internal tickets, managing expectations & interacting with technical team;
- Find opportunities for new business and upsells within current KAYAK clients in Colombia, Peru and Worldwide;
- Passionately reaching out to new business goal;
- Conduct calls and in person meetings;
- Create proposals and presentations;
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners;
- Lead all aspects of commercial campaigns from start to finish;
- Serve as the main point of contact and KAYAK go to person for its pipeline of clients;
- Collaborate closely with the campaign managers team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include strategic consultation and support
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in selling digital advertising or comparable experience
- Love numbers and analytics
- Fluent in English and Spanish mandatory
- Able to work independently and conduct direct and clear message to internal and external partners
- Bold and innovative
- Solid understanding of the online media industry (SEM, Display, Programmatic, Google Analytics, etc)
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Excellent sales and communication skills (oral and written) as well as self motivation
- Experienced at building effective relationships (both externally & internally)
- Target driven and shown self-starter with ability to deliver on targets results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
What KAYAK can offer you
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Education bonus
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.