We are currently seeking an Associate Campaign Manager responsible for running the day-to-day trafficking, reporting and billing operations for our programmatic ad sales and data monetization products. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Data Ops & Programmatic Sales, this role will involve regular collaboration and coordination with in-market sales reps, engineering teams, as well as programmatic technology vendors and specialty travel ad networks.
- Lead the day to day operations of our audience extension ad product
- Collaborate closely with sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
- Assist in conducting regular evaluations of RTB programs and pricing strategies, identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.)
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the online media industry
- Experience (2-3 years) with programmatic ad exchanges and technologies (buying or selling) desired
- Experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of digital media and the digital marketplace, including online and mobile products.
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, and decision making skills with the ability to problem-solve creatively
- Strong spreadsheet skills and experience manipulating excel data
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, unstructured environment
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.