Are you looking for the next step in your ad operations career? KAYAK is seeking a talented and highly motivated Campaign Manager to join our EMEA Ad Operations team.
You will be a natural self-starter who is able to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines and with competing priorities. You will need the ability to multi-task whilst not losing any attention to detail. You must enjoy the challenge of managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, utilizing excellent communication skills and unfaltering charm. You have a passion for online advertising and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
This role reports to the Manager of the London Ad Operations EMEA team and requires occasional travel.
- Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish (setup, testing creative, tagging sites)
- Consult with a majority of our Spanish speaking partners
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Collaborate closely with commercial teams to build and maintain relationships with key clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Troubleshooting problematic or underperforming campaigns as and when necessary.
- Work closely with the teams based in London and Zurich
- Report and analyze all advertising trends
- 2-3 years of experience in a campaign management role
- Solid understanding of online media industry and IAB standards
- Strong analytical ability
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with third party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions) a must, programmatic a plus
- Strong knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and reporting (Tableau or other) tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.